Summary of New Features
- RapiseLauncher: Test Set attachments, CLI enhancements, RDP disconnect and screen resolution
- Mobile: SeeTest instrumented mode support and usability fixes
- REST: Bearer token, parameters in request headers and credentials, JS callbacks
- Amazon Web Services: support for AWS secrets and Amazon Device Farm (browser testing)
- RapiseLauncher: download Test Set attachments before execution and make them available in tests [IN:6059]
- RapiseLauncher: CLI - allow passing Test Execution parameters to test runs [IN:6028]
- RapiseLauncher: CLI - allow to run multiple test sets [IN:5848]
- RapiseLauncher: screen resolution settings for disconnected RDP session [IN:6183]
- RapiseLaucnher: tray icon menu to disconnect RDP session for unattended UI tests execution [IN:6170]
- Azure DevOps: add extension for RapiseLauncher [IN:6188]
- Azure DevOps: add extension with Rapise Test Adapter Task [IN:6189]
- Mobile: support for SeeTest instrumented mode [IN:6163]
- Mobile: Clear button on the Spy toolbar [IN:6143]
- REST: parameters in request headers and credentials [IN:6118]
- REST: Add support for Bearer token for REST calls [IN:5675]
- Support for Amazon Device Farm [IN:6112]
- Support for AWS Secrets [IN:6113]
- RVL Toolbox to help learn Rapise [IN:6198]
For more details, please check out the Rapise 6.7 Release Notes.
How Do I Get the New Version?
You can get the latest version right away by going to the secure Customer Area of our website.
If you have any questions about the new version, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.