Summary of New Features
- Spira Dashboard 2.0
- Upgrade Appium .NET to 4.1.1 and Selenium WebDriver to 3.141 [IN:6251]
- Remove Neload integration [IN:6282]
New Object API
- Tester.GetTestName [IN:6488]
- Tester.SoftAssert [IN:6322]
- Tester.SoftAssertAll [IN:6322]
- Tester.AddImageToReport [IN:6125]
- SeSReportFile to use with Tester.Message, Tester.Assert, Tester.AssertEqual [IN:6171]
- RESTService.GetResponseStatusCode [IN:6287]
- RESTService.GetResponseStatusText [IN:6287]
Test saved successfullymessage after saving test to Spira [IN:5914]
- If Repository folder configured in Spira Settings is invalid - do not save settings [IN:5915]
- Trim Test Name and Folder in Create New Test dialog [IN:5970]
- RapiseLauncher - auto screenshots should do nothing for Mobile and API [IN:6137]
- Remember full screen state of Mobile Spy [IN:6166]
- Combine Discovery and Maintenance modes in Web and Mobile Spy [IN:6166]
g_spiraReleaseNameto executed test from RapiseLauncher [IN:6186]
- Reload list of project when switching between Spira instances [IN:6190]
- Include certain actions of the Global object into execution report [IN:6208]
- Make it easier to switch between sub-tests of a framework (via Spira Dashboard) [IN:6209]
- Improve RVL Toolbox search [IN:6247]
- Open KB & Help Topics on double click in RVL Toolbox [IN:6261]
- Go to Symbol: add shortcut and improve the functionality [IN:6460]
- Use "+" to add folder in Files/Show all files view [IN:6475]
Browser Createdmessage in the report more informative [IN:6485]
For more details, please check out the Rapise 7.0 Release Notes.
How Do I Get the New Version?
You can get the latest version right away by going to the secure Customer Area of our website.
If you have any questions about the new version, please contact email@example.com.