By no longer having to support IE11, we can provide better service and products to our customers. It will allow us to provide improved security by no longer needing to support outdated and vulnerable technologies. We can focus instead on taking advantage of modern web standards to improve performance and user experience.
Customers do not need to take action at this time. If you are using IE11 as your main browser, then we recommend, as does Microsoft, that you switch to a modern browser.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- When will IE11 support stop for Inflectra products? March 31, 2021
- What products will be affected: SpiraTest, SpiraTeam, SpiraPlan, and KronoDesk. It will affect both cloud and on-premise installations. Rapise record and playback using IE11 will continue to be supported until further notice
- What will happen after March 2021? Releases for the products mentioned above will start to include functionality not possible or available in IE11. The Inflectra support team will no longer be able to provide support for the above products with customers using IE11
- Will my product stop working on April 2021? No, the applications will likely continue to work as expected for some time, but this will change as we remove legacy code for IE11 and introduce new features.
- How do I contact you about what this means to me? We welcome your feedback on this issue. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org