Spira RemoteLaunch™ is a new add-on for SpiraTest® and SpiraTeam® that allows test managers to manage and schedule their automated testing activities in the same world-class Spira v3.0 environment as their manual testing. With Spira RemoteLaunch you can setup automated test cases in SpiraTest/Team and schedule them against a master list of automation hosts for execution on either the local computer or remote machines.
Using an open architecture and plug-in integration model, Spira RemoteLaunch can integrate with the best of breed commercial and open-source automated testing engines, including:
· HP Quick Test Professional
· SmartBear TestComplete
· Froglogic Squish
· SmarteSoft SmarteScript
· Selenium-Remote Control
· Command-Line Automation Tools
In addition to the new RemoteLaunch capability, the release of SpiraTest v3.0 includes the following additional capabilities:
- Enhanced Email Notification Functionality including customizable events and email templates
- Collaboratively execute test sets between different testers for integrated business process testing
- Test sets can pass parameters through to their contained test cases
- Automated test execution and management, including keyword-driven testing
- Discussion threads available for requirements, test cases, test sets and releases
- Ability to work on different projects at the same time in the same browser session
- PDF format reports available for the requirements module
SpiraTest® is a powerful Requirements and Test Management solution that manages a software project’s requirements, scope, use-cases, tests, releases and bugs and issues in one environment, with complete requirements traceability throughout. Customers can track every bug or issue back to the test case and test step that being executed, and from there back to the underlying requirement needing fulfillment.
SpiraTeam® is an integrated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) system that manages your project's requirements, releases, test cases, issues and tasks in one unified environment. SpiraTeam® contains all of the features provided by SpiraTest® - our highly acclaimed quality assurance system and SpiraPlan® - our agile-enabled project management solution. With integrated customizable dashboards of key project information, SpiraTeam® allows you to take control of your entire project lifecycle and synchronize the hitherto separate worlds of development and testing.
Inflectra® is a privately held software company dedicated to helping its customers - large corporations, small businesses, professional services firms, government agencies and individual developers – with the means to effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycles, so as to decrease the time to market and increase return on investment.
Inflectra® is currently headquartered in the growing technology community of
Inflectra®, SpiraTest®, SpiraPlan®, SpiraTeam® and RemoteLaunch™ are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Inflectra Corporation.