Security is always a critically important topic, and if you have been following the news recently it seems there is a different cyber attack every week. Having a well-developed cybersecurity program is a must, and as part of that, it is important that multiple layers of defense are employed to prevent a potential cyber-attack or data breach. With the latest update, SpiraTest, SpiraTeam, and SpiraPlan now support Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) also known as 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) as standard. Learn More.
Diagram and Flowchart Editor
Many of our customers use SpiraPlan to design and manage requirements for complex systems and products including aerospace, automotive and industrial systems. Accordingly, a common need is to be able to create requirements and associated documentation that includes diagrams, flowcharts, and mind-maps. The latest version of Spira now includes free, built-in diagram support. Learn More.
Excel365 Importer/Exporter Update
The Excel365 addin supports risks and test sets, and existing artifacts support even more fields. You can now update existing records using the tools. Advanced users can create new comments and test coverage and traceability links right from the spreadsheet. Learn More.
Other Enhancements and Fixes
- Fix TaraVault breaking on activation if Pull Requests have been added using the sample source code provider [IN:6535]
- Fix planning boards not letting you add a new item if you have create permissions but not bulk edit (introduced in 18.104.22.168) [IN:6536]
- Fix planning board and incident board detected release field on the incident popup not showing all releases (only active ones) [IN:6577]
- Fix planning boards and incident details page detected release field when the product is set to show active releases only in that field, so it correctly shows current release and only options for active releases [IN:6616]
- Improve performance when cloning test cases with massive linked test step hierarchies [IN:6576]
- Ensure that LDAP is disabled system-wide if the LDAP server name is blank [IN:6583]
Fix the owner field not being set when owner data is sent on first creating a release (e.g. when cloning a release, or creating a release via the API) [IN:6619]
- Add API calls to create, update, and delete Test Set Test Case parameters [IN:6471]
- Add API calls to create, update, and delete Test Step Parameters [IN:6495]
- Fix the v6 SOAP API not always falling back to accept a user's API Token as proper authentication [IN:6560]
- Fix the API so the test set folder ID is not ignored during test set updates (PUTs) [IN:6578]
For the full list of features, bug fixes, and enhancements, please check out the v6.11 release notes.