What's New in Version 6.1
The following newfeatures have been added in this release:
- Enable beta dark color mode for modern browsers-[RQ:2557]
- Add new 6.0 API for existing calls-[RQ:2308]
- All workflow status field permissions are set with radio buttons not checkboxes-[RQ:2408]
- Change the artifacts that create an initial item to use a blank name v.s. "New Artifact"-[RQ:2498]
- Admin type, priority, and status pages can be filtered in the same way as components-[RQ:2502]
- Add new API functions for template management-[RQ:2542]
- Can filter admin users and product membership lists by all or active only-[RQ:2548]
- Planning Boards: Hide Statuses that have no transition to them or from them for RQs and TKs-[RQ:2549]
- Onboarding for 6.1-[RQ:2570]
Please take a look the Spira Release Notes for mode information.
What's Planned for the Next Version
The Spira roadmap document outlines the functionality planned for the version 6 platform of SpiraPlan (including SpiraTest and SpiraTeam). We are responsive to feedback so the contents of each individual release will be subject to change.If you have any feedback or suggestions regarding this roadmap, please email us email@example.com.
Want to learn more about the future of Spira?
We are going to be sharing our plans and ideas for the Spira platform (as well as our other products: Rapise, KronoDesk, RemoteLaunch and TaraVault) at our InflectraCon conference in Cincinnati, OH in September 2019. We'd love for you attend and learn more!