WHY THIS WEBINAR?
API testing requires coding. If you are familiar with JSON format then it all may work. Join our live webinar to learn how.
In this webinar you will learn the following:
- How to analyze a SOAP service.
- How to record SOAP actions.
- How to pass SOAP parameters and verify data.
- How to analyze a REST service.
- How to record REST actions.
- How to pass REST parameters and verify returned data.
Please bring your questions, as we will have a Q & A session at the end.
WEBINAR DETAILS / Date & Time:
Wednesday, December 4, 2019 @ 10AM (EST) / 4PM (CEST)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Manual testers thinking about switching to automated testing
- Developers who need to create E2E automated tests
- Anyone wishing to expand into the field of test automation.
The webinar is free. However, for the best results, we recommend you review the following requirements:
- Basic software testing knowledge preferred
- Understanding of basic programming concepts useful
- PC in a good working condition
- Rapise installed on your machine. A free 30-day trial is available here
CERTIFICATE INFO & RULES:
For all other questions, please refer to FAQs.
OTHER WEBINARS IN THE SERIES:
There is one more upcoming webinars in this Lever 2 Test Automation series. Feel free to sign up here: