WHY THIS WEBINAR?
Mobile test automation is relatively new and hard to begin type of UI testing. In this webinar we will show the architecture of mobile testing and perform basic configuration of a mobile testing board.
In this webinar you will learn the following:
1. Configuring Appium and connecting to a mobile simulator/device
2. Steps to record a mobile test
3. How to perform web testing on mobile targets
Please bring your questions, as we will have a Q & A session at the end.
WEBINAR DETAILS / Date & Time:
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 @ 10AM (EST) / 4 PM (CEST)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Manual testers thinking about switching to automated testing
- Developers who need to create E2E automated tests
- Anyone wishing to expand into the field of test automation.
The webinar is free. However, for the best results, we recommend you review the following requirements:
- Basic software testing knowledge preferred
- Understanding of basic programming concepts useful
- PC in a good working condition
- Rapise installed on your machine. A free 30-day trial is available here
CERTIFICATE INFO & RULES:
For all other questions, please refer to FAQs.
Denis Markovtsev is a Principal Software Developer at Inflectra Corporation.
OTHER WEBINARS IN THE SERIES:
There are 2 more upcoming webinars in this Lever 2 Test Automation series. Feel free to sign up here: