WHY THIS WEBINAR?
The power of UI test automation is in its capacity to execute the same steps with different input data. Join us to learn the basic techniques of data-driven UI testing. Alongside theory, the webinar will demonstrate how Rapise can help you with your DDT using real world applications.
In this webinar you will learn the following:
- How to create a data-driven test
- Using spreadsheets for data seeding, application state checking and output collection
- Persisting data between test runs
Please bring your questions, as we will have a Q & A session at the end.
WEBINAR DETAILS / Date & Time:
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 @ 10AM (EDT) / 4PM (CEST)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Manual testers thinking about switching to automated testing
- Developers who need to create E2E automated tests
- Anyone wishing to expand into the field of test automation.
The webinar is free. However, for the best results, we recommend you review the following requirements:
- Basic software testing knowledge preferred
- Understanding of basic programming concepts useful
- PC in a good working condition
- Rapise installed on your machine. A free 30-day trial is available here
CERTIFICATE INFO & RULES:
For all other questions, please refer to FAQs.
Denis Markovtsev is a Principal Software Developer at Inflectra Corporation.
Thank you for participating in the series and good luck!