WHY THIS WEBINAR?
The power of UI test automation is in capability to execute the same steps with different input data. Join us to learn the basic techniques of data-driven UI testing. Besides theoretical info we are going to show examples using real applications.
In this webinar you will learn the following:
- How to create a data-driven test
- Using spreadsheets for data seeding, application state checking and output collection
- Persisting data between test runs
Please bring your questions, as we will have a Q & A session at the end.
WEBINAR DETAILS / Date & Time:
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 @ 10AM (EDT) / 4PM (CEST)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Manual testers thinking about switching to automated testing
- Developers who need to create E2E automated tests
- Anyone wishing to expand into the field of test automation.
The webinar is free. However, for the best results, we recommend you review the following requirements:
- Basic software testing knowledge preferred
- Understanding of basic programming concepts useful
- PC in a good working condition
- Rapise installed on your machine. A free 30-day trial is available here
CERTIFICATE INFO & RULES:
For all other questions, please refer to FAQs.
Denis Markovtsev is a Principal Software Developer at Inflectra Corporation.
Thank you for participating in the series and good luck!