5:00 - 5:30 pm - Participant orientation
5:30 - 7:30 pm - Social Testing Competition
7:30 - 8:00 pm - Award Ceremony & Wrap up
1. Anyone can test
2. The testing period is two hours (2h), during which you test
3. The real-life application to be tested will be announced at the start of the competition
4. The winner will be selected based on the highest number of bugs found that are reproducible
5. The final deliverable is the issues you’ve found and a test report, focusing on major issues. The test reports should be straightforward and submitted before the end of competition
6. We will use SpiraTest to manage each participant's tests and track all test reports.
What You Need:
- A laptop, or tablet at the event
- Get familiar with SpiraTest before the event (getting started videos are available here)
What You Get:
- The top three winners will receive awesome prizes, including an Apple iPad.
- The more people that take part, the better prizes we will have, so please invite your friends!
Place: The event will take place at WeWork Manhattan Laundry in Washington, DC.
Date: March 14, 2018, from 5:00 to 8:00 pm.
Refreshments will be served.
The event is sponsored by Inflectra, with contribution from WeWork Manhattan Laundry in DC, Technology Rivers, DCAST and CloudSploit - a provider of automated AWS security and configuration monitoring.
Come one, come all!
For all inquiries, please email us at Thea.Maisuradze@inflectra.com