WHY THIS WEBINAR:
In test automation, you may find things that are hard or even impossible to automate. Conversely, there are things that help you with automation. Luckily, you can check all these even before you start your automation project or weigh them in the project planning phase.
In this webinar, Alexey Grinevich will discuss two important areas of test automation:
- A list of structural elements inside an application that are critical in test automation
- Knowing what to check first: how to reduce the rate of failure in test automation.
Date & Time: Tuesday, June 25, 2019, @ 10AM (ET)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Manual testers thinking about switching to automated testing
- Developers who need to create E2E automated tests
- Anyone wishing to expand into the field of test automation.
The webinar is free. However, for the best results, we recommend you review the following requirements:
- Basic software testing knowledge preferred
- Understanding of basic programming concepts useful
- PC in a good working condition
- Rapise installed on your machine. A free 30-day trial is available here
CERTIFICATE INFO & RULES:
For all other questions, please refer to FAQs.