WHY THIS WEBINAR:
Agile projects are not immune from the likelihood of an uncertain event impacting the delivery. Particularly, the ability to welcome change itself is a risk to the continuous delivery of realizable benefits. When the principles that bind successful agile delivery is questioned, agile will become fragile. In this webinar, we will discuss the categories of risks that agile projects may face and discuss potential solutions where possible. Specifically, you will learn::
- Types of risks that impact projects of all types
- Specific categories of risk in agile initiatives
- Impact of risks on holding successful agile ceremonies
- Potential solutions to such risk analysis
- Agile Risk Management & Operational Excellence
Dial-in number (US): (605) 472-5478
Access code: 140875#
International dial-in numbers: https://fccdl.in/i/agile2_wbnr_3
Online meeting ID: agile2_wbnr_3
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/agile2_wbnr_3
THE WEBINAR TAKE-AWAYS:
By the end of the webinar, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the broad categories of risks
- Appreciate the Risk Response framework
- Differentiate issue management from risk management
- Comprehend types of risks specific to agile initiatives
- Relationship to process management and operational excellence
Each webinar is an hour long with a 15-minute Q & A session at the end. Each webinar will be recorded and posted on Inflectra's Youtube Channel. Blogs dedicated to the webinar subject matter will also be made available regularly on Inflectra's website.
Only attendees of the live webinars will be eligible to receive Certificates of Completion upon request.
This course is for anyone aspiring to enter or excel in the following roles:
- Project Managers & Product Managers
- Business Analysts & Software Architects
- Team Leaders
- Developers, Programmers, & Testers
- Students from Management, Leadership, Engineering, and Digital Media.
The webinar is free and there are no pre-requisites for attending it.
If you attended Inflectra's introductory webinar series: Journey Into Agile With Inflectra, you will find that Tier 2 webinars expand on, and compliment the topics covered previously.
Dr. Sriram Rajagopalan is a project management guru with extensive software development and project management experience in many industries. He won prestigious recognition from PMI with the Eric Jennet project management excellence award in 2017. He holds a BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Madras in India; MS in Computer Engineering from Wayne State University and MBA in Management from Concordia University. His PhD was in Organization and Management from Capella University. Dr. Rajagopalan possesses many professional certifications in PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, CSP, CSPO, CSD, CSM, ACC, IT Project+, Six Sigma, SCM, SCPO, SCD, SAMC, SCT, and CSOXP.
Can't attend? Register anyway and we will send you the recording after the webinar.
You can always view our webinars on youtube.