WHY THIS WEBINAR:
As agile approaches to project management and product development increase their footprint within organizations, both the graduates and novices in the field focus on preparations to embrace agile to safeguard their future. With this in mind, the webinar will cover the following important areas:
- Types of Management and Technical Roles
- Organizations and types of Certifications
- Focus On Specific Disciplines
- Researching Your Options
- Managing Your Career Journey.
Date & Time: Thursday, April 25th, @2pm EDT
Online meeting ID: agile2_wbnr_1
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/agile2_wbnr_1
Dial-in number (US): (605) 472-5478
Access code: 140875#
International dial-in numbers: https://fccdl.in/i/agile2_wbnr_1
THE WEBINAR TAKE-AWAYS:
By the end of the webinar, the participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between the roles and responsibilities of Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Get deeper insights on the responsibilities of an Agile Coach from Scrum Master
- Gain perspectives on the roles of Team Coach versus Enterprise Coach
- Understand the Industry Certifications
- Formulate a structural approach to career management.
Each webinar is an hour long with a 15-minute Q & A session at the end. Each webinar will be recorded and posted on Inflectra's Youtube Channel. Blogs dedicated to the webinar subject matter will also be made available regularly on Inflectra's website.
Only attendees of the live webinars will be eligible to receive Certificates of Completion upon request.
This course is for anyone aspiring to enter or excel in the following roles:
- Project Managers & Product Managers
- Business Analysts & Software Architects
- Team Leaders
- Developers, Programmers, & Testers
- Students from Management, Leadership, Engineering, and Digital Media.
The webinar is free and there are no pre-requisites for attending it.
If you attended Inflectra's introductory webinar series: Journey Into Agile With Inflectra, you will find that Tier 2 webinars expand on, and compliment the topics covered previously.
Dr. Sriram Rajagopalan is a project management guru with extensive software development and project management experience in many industries. He won prestigious recognition from PMI with the Eric Jennet project management excellence award in 2017. He holds a BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Madras in India; MS in Computer Engineering from Wayne State University and MBA in Management from Concordia University. His PhD was in Organization and Management from Capella University. Dr. Rajagopalan possesses many professional certifications in PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, CSP, CSPO, CSD, CSM, ACC, IT Project+, Six Sigma, SCM, SCPO, SCD, SAMC, SCT, and CSOXP.
Can't attend? Register anyway and we will send you the recording after the webinar.
You can always view our webinars on youtube.