The webinar will cover:
Overview of new big features:
- New global object: Generator
- New global object: Spira
- New global object: Text
- Automatic download for Selenium drivers
Demonstration of Spira Dashboard and RapiseLauncher enhancements:
- Productivity improvements
- Test Matrix
- Execution progress in RapiseLauncher
Spotlight on new features:
- Creating incident in Spira from Rapise test
- Generating sequential variable values that are unique across test runs
- String manipulation in Rapise Visual Language (RVL)
Please bring your questions--we will have a Q&A at the end.
WEBINAR DATE AND TIMES:
Thursday, March 3, 2022, at 10 am (ET)
Denis Markovtsev is a Principal Software Developer at Inflectra Corporation. He is one of the creators of the Rapise test automation platform. He holds a master’s degree in computer science and a Ph.D. in Mathematics and has been working in the IT industry for the past 20 years in areas such as compilers, development environments, software verification, and testing. At Inflectra, Denis has been responsible for researching the tools, technologies, and processes in the software testing and quality assurance space for the past five years. Currently, his special interest is in the test automation of Web applications.
CAN'T ATTEND THE WEBINAR?
Register for the webinar anyway and we will send you the recording after the webinar.
See you there!
To learn more about Inflectra's software ecosystem, please join us for InflectraCON 2022, in Washington, DC on May 5-6, 2022.