WHY THIS WEBINAR?
Once you have several automated test cases, you have a common logic shared between them. When your application changes, you need to easily fix your tests; you need to execute tests with different OS or browsers; you need to make them configurable; you want to run them with different input data or you may want to run them in parallel. There are many things you may need your automated test to achieve and now all is in your hands with the help of features built into Inflectra's scriptless test automation platform - Rapise.
In this webinar, you will:
- Get to know the Rapise features that relevant to the typical Test Framework process
- Understand different approaches to the test framework design
- See the real-life examples of testing frameworks in Rapise.
Please bring your questions, as we will have a Q & A session at the end.
WEBINAR DETAILS / Date & Time:
Wednesday, June 10, 2020 @ 10AM (EST) / 4PM (CEST)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Manual testers thinking about switching to automated testing
- Developers who need to create E2E automated tests
- Anyone wishing to expand into the field of test automation.
There are no prerequisites for attending this course. It is also completely free.
Alexey Grinevich is a Software Developer at Inflectra Corporation. He is one of the creators of the Rapise test automation tool. He holds a master’s degree in computer science and a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics and has been working in the IT industry for the past 20 years in areas such as compilers, computer languages, runtime debuggers. For the last ten years, the major interest is software for automated testing. At Inflectra, Alexey has been responsible for researching the tools, technologies, and processes in the software testing and quality assurance space for the past five years. His special interest is legacy APIs and desktop system testing.