Inflectra is proud to announce the latest release of KronoDesk,
our customer support and help desk ticketing
system. The new release includes a new mobile web interface for accessing the help desk and knowledge base on mobile devices, support for customizable email notifications, and a new reporting dashboard.
- Users can upload small graphic avatars that will be displayed in forums and help desk
- Users can specify override timezone and culture
- Display forum statistics and total number open/answered messages in each forum
Support for meta-tags in Forums with Tag Cloud for easy access to tagged threads
- Workflow step/status can be marked separately as 'active' for submitter and 'active' for agent
- Templating system for all help desk notifications and emails
- Customizable Reporting system including graphs, data-grids and MS-Excel, CSV exports
- Mobile web interface for Apple iOS Devices and Android Devices
- Enhanced ability to change look and feel of application to match company standards / website
- REST Web Services API added in addition to existing SOAP Web Services API
- Ability for system to 'auto-close' after a period of time.
- Stores user settings in database so that the system remembers filters, opened/closed widgets, etc.
- My Subscribed Articles widget added to both customer and employee dashboards
- Closed date now auto-populates and clears when you close/open a help desk ticket
- Watermark added to the ticket creation page to better explain to customers the purpose of the Ticket Name field
KronoDesk® is an integrated customer support system that includes help desk ticketing, customer support forums and an online knowledge base in a single user interface.
Inflectra® is a privately held software company dedicated to helping its customers - large corporations, small businesses, professional services firms, government agencies and individual developers – with the means to effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycles, so as to decrease the time to market and increase return on investment.
Inflectra® is currently headquartered in the growing technology community of Silver Spring, Maryland located just outside Washington, D.C.
Inflectra®, SpiraTest®, SpiraPlan®, SpiraTeam® and KronoDesk™ are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Inflectra Corporation.