How Big Is The Change?
The changes we're making to the pricing are designed to be affordable to our customers who value having solutions that are powerful, easy to use, and deliver a superior return on investment. So although the prices will be going up slightly (on average ~ 15%), we believe that we continue to offer the best value in the industry for a complete set of tools to manage your software projects. You can see the new prices on our pricing page (they are displayed with a line-through until January 1st).
If you already have an unexpired quote from us, they will continue to be honored at the price they were issued, so please make sure you place such orders as soon as possible :-)
Why The Change?
This announcement comes after five years of continuous improvements to Spira (with no changes in cloud pricing) that has seen numerous usability and feature enhancements, integrations and performance improvements made to this powerful ALM platform by our dedicated team of software engineers. Among the most significant product enhancements are:
- Data-Driven Testing – SpiraTeam 5.3 Released, Provides Exploratory & Data-Driven Testing and Productivity Improvements
- Pervasive Agile Scrum & Kanban Boards – New Agile Task and Incident Boards
- Exploratory Testing Support - SpiraTeam 5.3 Released, Provides Exploratory & Data-Driven Testing and Productivity Improvements
- Custom Graphing Engine - SpiraTeam 5.4 - Graphing Enhancements and Custom Graphs
- Cross Project Associations and Requirements Reuse - Spira 5.1 - Cross Project Associations
For a full set of SpiraPlan's features, please view our dedicated page here.
Need help? Please direct your inquiries to our sales team at email@example.com