We would love to know what you think so please email us. We know many of you are very keen to get this new release and we want to get it to you as soon as we possibly can.
Formal testing of SpiraTeam 5 is far from complete--please do not use this as your main Spira install and be forgiving of obvious glitches or little quirks. We cannot offer support for this alpha version so please use it with caution.
What does it Include?
- It includes the test case workflows, with electronic signature support
- The new mobile responsive user interface
- New test case and test set folder system
- Revamped user interface for test case/set editing
- Enhanced test case and test set parameters functionality
What does it Not Include?
- It does not include the cross-project associations functionality
- It does not have the 'library project' functionality where you can share artifacts
- Working test case reports
- The new test case execution screen that we asked for feedback on
Trying out the Alpha
This alpha version is only available as a download, so you will need the usual system prerequisites (IIS web server, SQL Server database). To actually download and install the software please use:
Install Type: Complete Installation
Organization Name: Preview
License Key: DB75644A68562856C4C81ACA6303B1C6 (expires 28-April-2016)
Once you have it installed, the default URL, login and password would be:
That's it, take a look and let us know what you think...
Here are some screenshots of the new version that were not in the previous technical preview release.
Test Case List Page
Test Case Details Page
Test Set List Page
Details - Parameters