Release Notes for KronoDesk 2.1.1
Here's the fixes and resolved issues for the latest version:
- Installation issue: online help is formatted incorrectly.- [IN:4227]
- Admin manual is missing the new user security options- [IN:4231]
- Upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1: organization roles are labeled incorrectly- [IN:4235]
- Verifying account: email address is filled in correctly at first, but goes blank if other invalid data is entered...- [IN:4236]
- Organization list page: # users column is always blank- [IN:4239]
- DataTables Date fields do not honor User/System Date Formats- [IN:4275]
- Stored XSS Vulnerability fixed - [IN:4281]
- Security Issue: Stored Cross Site Scripting fixed - [IN:4283]
Why Use KronoDesk?
KronoDesk lets customers focus on helping their customers, not configuring tools. Kronodesk is beautiful on the outside and powerful on the inside. Customers can be up and running with a live help-desk in moments after sign-up. In addition, with Kronodesk, customers can get a customized look and feel in a few minutes and then set up the roles, permissions, forums within an hour.
End users love KronoDesk because they can get support fast and get back to what matters: being productive with their day job. When they need it, Kronodesk helps them help themselves. When they need personalized help, Kronodesk's powerful ticketing system gets customers in touch from anywhere, from email or online. A one-stop support-hub lets them see all their conversations and questions at a glance.
About the New Version
The new version includes many new features and enhancements including the new support for multi-user Organizations and FDA compliant electronic signatures for life science customers using a help desk tool. For more information on the features, please refer to the official KronoDesk 2.1 release notes.
Superb customer support is critical to building and maintaining strong customer relationships and satisfaction. KronoDesk is an integrated customer support system that provides help desk ticketing, online forums and a searchable knowledge base.
Inflectra is dedicated to helping our customers effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycle. We are proud to be able to help software teams decrease their time to market and increase the return on investment.
Our strong focus on providing an excellent customer experience helps us attract and retain customers of all sizes, across a broad range of markets and industries—from large corporations to small businesses, government agencies to individual developers, and professional services firms.
Private ownership and a debt-free structure give our customers stability and the promise that we will continue to support their needs long after the close of a sale.
To learn more about Inflectra, visit us at www.inflectra.com or call 202-558-6885.