- Ability to create a new Rapise test script based on an existing SpiraTest / SpiraTeam manual test case
- Rapise Chrome Extension 1.6 now supports DOM items stored in frames
- Chrome Extension Manifest v2 support for enhanced Chrome testing
- Cross-domain frames record/playback in Google Chrome
- RapiseLauncher now supports the ability to return back a structured test report to SpiraTest / SpiraTeam, with each Assert statement being recorded as a SpiraTest test step.
- Improved stability of the Execution Monitor
- Programmatic way to export native report .trp format into other standard formats (MS-Word, MS-Excel)
- Support for Popup windows in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- UI Automation Library: Speed optimization for interacting with large lists
Rapise is the next generation software test automation platform that leverages the power of open, extensible architecture to provide the most rapid and flexible functional testing tool on the market today.
Rapise is ideal for functional GUI testing - both client-server and standalone applications, cross-browser web testing, and data-driven testing. Rapise is the ideal testing solution for today's agile software projects.
Rapise® provides powerful built-in support for the following environments: Java, Google Web Toolkit, Yahoo User Interface, Web applications including AJAX, Windows Forms including Infragistics, DevExpress, Telerik, Adobe Flash/Flex including AIR, Microsoft .NET, Silverlight, Win32 applications and WPF. With Rapise you can use the same environment to test all these technologies.
Rapise's cross-browser testing capabilities are best in class, with support for multiple versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Choose Rapise to test web applications in all of the most widely used browsers. Record or create one test script and execute the same script without modification across the major browsers. Built-in support for GWT and YUI.
When used with SpiraTest you can manage an entire Rapise global test lab from your central SpiraTest server and have an integrated set of reports and dashboards containing all your automated testing results.
You can record and create your test cases using Rapise, upload them to SpiraTest with full version control and then schedule the tests to be executed on multiple remote computers.
Rapise®'s open architecture provides unlimited flexibility to extend and customize automated testing to meet unique test needs. Rapise's extreme adaptability means improved quality and reduced time to market.
SpiraTest® is a powerful Requirements and Test Management solution that manages a software project’s requirements, scope, use-cases, tests, releases and bugs and issues in one environment, with complete requirements traceability throughout. Customers can track every bug or issue back to the test case and test step that being executed, and from there back to the underlying requirement needing fulfillment.
Inflectra® is a privately held software company dedicated to helping its customers - large corporations, small businesses, professional services firms, government agencies and individual developers – with the means to effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycles, so as to decrease the time to market and increase return on investment.
Inflectra® is currently headquartered in the growing technology community of
Inflectra®, SpiraTest®, SpiraPlan®, SpiraTeam® and Rapise® are registered trademarks of Inflectra Corporation.