Place: WeWork Tyson's Corner, 5th floor
Date: May 17, 2018, from 5:30 to 8:30 pm.
Refreshments will be served.
5:30 - 6:00 pm - Participant orientation
6:00 - 8:00 pm - Social Testing Competition
8:00 - 8:30 pm - Award Ceremony & Wrap up
1. Anyone can test, including teams of two!
2. The testing period is 2 hours, during which you test
3. The real-life application to be tested will be announced at the start of the competition
4. The winner will be selected based on the highest number of bugs found that are reproducible
5. The final deliverable is the issues you’ve found and a test report, focusing on major issues. The test reports should be straightforward and submitted before the end of competition
6. We will use SpiraTest to manage each participant's tests and track all test reports.
What You Need:
We usually line up a few options for software to be tested during the event, and the final selection is made right before the event. Therefore, we ask that you come prepared. Please bring:
- A smartphone
- A laptop, or tablet
- Check out SpiraTest before the event (getting started videos are available here)
What You Get:
- The top three winners will receive awesome prizes, including an Apple iPad.
- The more people that take part, the better prizes we will have, so please invite your friends!
Making Social Testing Happen:
We are thrilled that Inflectra can bring another social testing event to the DMV area, and are happy to be supported by generous contributions from WeWork Tysons Corner in Virginia, DCAST, CloudSploit.
Come one, come all!
For all inquiries, please email: Thea.Maisuradze@inflectra.com