WHY THIS WEBINAR?
Automation is tricky - it is never as simple as you expect; yet it is not as hard as many may think. At its core, automation is less about scripting and much more about knowing what to look for and finding those important details. Therefore, webinar will cover where and what to look for in a desktop application to make your automation efforts more effective as efficient.
In this webinar you will learn the following:
- Where to start your UI Automation project
- How to research an application
- What to record and learn and when to use scripting.
Please bring your questions, as we will have a Q & A session at the end.
WEBINAR DETAILS / Date & Time:
Wednesday, October 30, 2019 @ 10AM (EDT) / 3PM (CET)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Manual testers thinking about switching to automated testing
- Developers who need to create E2E automated tests
- Anyone wishing to expand into the field of test automation.
The webinar is free. However, for the best results, we recommend you review the following requirements:
- Basic software testing knowledge preferred
- Understanding of basic programming concepts useful
- PC in a good working condition
- Rapise installed on your machine. A free 30-day trial is available here
CERTIFICATE INFO & RULES:
For all other questions, please refer to FAQs.
OTHER WEBINARS IN THE SERIES:
There are 3 more webinars in this Lever 2 Test Automation series. Feel free to sign up here:
See you at the webinar!