WHY THIS WEBINAR:
If your job involves manually testing web UI or if you are looking to beef up your test automation skills, you should join Inflectra's webinar where we discuss web UI elements, browser automation and how manual and automated web testing differ from each other.
By the end of the webinar, you will understand:
- How test automation tools find elements and interact with elements on a web page
- The differences between manual and automated web UI testing
- Common pitfalls in web UI testing.
Prepare your questions, we will have a Q & A Session at the end.
Date & Time: Wednesday, October 16, 10 AM (EDT) / 3 PM (CET)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Manual testers thinking about switching to automated testing
- Developers who need to create E2E automated tests
- Anyone wishing to expand into the field of test automation.
The webinar is free. However, for the best results, we recommend you review the following requirements:
- Basic software testing knowledge preferred
- Understanding of basic programming concepts useful
- PC in a good working condition
- Rapise installed on your machine. A free 30-day trial is available here
CERTIFICATE INFO & RULES:
For all other questions, please refer to FAQs.
Denis Markovtsev is a Principal Software Developer at Inflectra Corporation.
OTHER WEBINARS IN THE SERIES:
There are 4 other webinars in this Lever 2 Test Automation series. Feel free to sign up here: