WHY THIS WEBINAR:
Even if your application is automation-friendly, many projects still fail. In this webinar we will talk about why and how to avoid failure in test automation. If automation testing is managed in the same way as manual testing, you are likely to meet some of these issues.
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the right approach for test automation planning
- Know which tools will help you plan a successful test automation effort.
Date & Time: Wednesday, July 24, 2019, @ 10AM (EDT)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Manual testers thinking about switching to automated testing
- Developers who need to create E2E automated tests
- Anyone wishing to expand into the field of test automation.
The webinar is free. However, for the best results, we recommend you review the following requirements:
- Basic software testing knowledge preferred
- Understanding of basic programming concepts useful
- PC in a good working condition
- Rapise installed on your machine. A free 30-day trial is available here
CERTIFICATE INFO & RULES:
For all other questions, please refer to FAQs.