WHY THIS WEBINAR?
We invite in-house QA teams testing Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations manually as well as Microsoft Dynamics Implementation Partners to learn how to automate Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations testing with Rapise. We will present the framework automating common areas of Dynamics 365 for Operations and will show how to implement custom test cases.
In this webinar you will learn the following:
- Start testing Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations with Rapise,
- Launch Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations from an automated test
- Automate navigation within Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Record a test case and make it a part of the framework for regular execution
Please bring your questions, as we will have a Q & A session at the end.
WEBINAR DETAILS / Date & Time:
Wednesday, May 27, 2020 @ 10AM (EST) / 4PM (CEST)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- QA teams testing Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations manually
- Microsoft Dynamics Implementation Partners
There are no prerequisites for attending this course. It is also completely free.
Denis Markovtsev is a Principal Software Developer at Inflectra Corporation. He is one of the creators of Rapise test automation platform. He holds a master’s degree in computer science and PhD in Mathematics and has been working in the IT industry for the past 20 years in areas such as compilers, development environments, software verification and testing. At Inflectra, Denis has been responsible for researching the tools, technologies and processes in the software testing and quality assurance space for the past five years. Currently his special interest is test automation of Web applications.
Can't attend? Register anyway and we will send you the recording after the webinar.
You can always view our webinars on youtube.