WHY THIS WEBINAR?
Agile has been around for several years now! Still, confusions constantly arise in understanding the role of user stories in defining the minimum viable product. Epics, features, themes, and user stories are mixed up in how they stack up against value mapping exercise. The success criteria for completing a user story is left for the team to define without any proper input from product owners. In this webinar, we will demystify the importance of user stories and also define the best practices for writing good user stories.
In this webinar you will learn the following:
- Establish the importance of user story
- Emphasize the role of agile team members in defining the user story
- Understand the differences between backlog and user story
- Review the framework for the minimalist definition of user story
- Review the templates for defining various types of user stories
Please bring your questions, as we will have a Q & A session at the end.
WEBINAR DETAILS / Date & Time:
Tuesday, December 17, 2019 @ 2PM (EST)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Project Managers & Product Managers
- Business Analysts & Software Architects
- Team Leaders
- Developers, Programmers, & Testers
There are no prerequisites for attending this course. It is also completely free.
Dr. Sriram Rajagopalan is a project management guru with extensive software development and project management experience in many industries. He won prestigious recognition from PMI with the Eric Jennet project management excellence award in 2017. He holds a BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Madras in India; MS in Computer Engineering from Wayne State University and MBA in Management from Concordia University. His PhD was in Organization and Management from Capella University. Dr. Rajagopalan possesses many professional certifications in PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, CSP, CSPO, CSD, CSM, ACC, IT Project+, Six Sigma, SCM, SCPO, SCD, SAMC, SCT, and CSOXP.