WHY THIS WEBINAR?
Organizations derive value from successfully executing projects to achieve strategic objectives. However, the economic value every project adds to any organization can not be obtained just by delivering projects on budget, on scope, and on time. Several projects have to be consistently executed where resources are at premium and funding is frequently lesser than needed. Consequently, organizations can only achieve value by monitoring concurrent, recurring, and consolidated benefits. This benefit realization is pivotal to value delivery and can only be achieved by introducing program and portfolio management. In this webinar, we will focus on five important techniques to manage project programs and portfolios effectively.
In this webinar you will learn the following:
- Understand the artifact for aligning business and product strategy
- Emphasize the use of benefits management process for program and portfolio
- Recognize the method used for prioritization of initiatives in the portfolio
- Relate to the importance of risk management within programs and portfolios
- Familiarize with the need to balance initiatives within the portfolio
Please bring your questions, as we will have a Q & A session at the end.
WEBINAR DETAILS / Date & Time:
Friday, February 7, 2020 @ 2PM (EST) / 8PM (CEST)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Project, Program and Portfolio Managers
- Product Development Managers and Product Marketing Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Analysts & Software Architects
- Team Leaders
- Developers, Programmers, & Testers
- IT and Customer Service Delivery Personnel
There are no prerequisites for attending this course. It is also completely free.
Sriram Rajagopalan is a project management guru and Enterprise Agile Evangelist at Inflectra corporation. Dr. Rajagopalan has a wide-ranging and extensive software development and project management experience in many industries. He won prestigious recognition from PMI with the Eric Jennet project management excellence award in 2017. He holds a BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Madras in India; MS in Computer Engineering from Wayne State University and MBA in Management from Concordia University. His PhD was in Organization and Management from Capella University. Dr. Rajagopalan possesses many professional certifications in PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, CSP, CSPO, CSD, CSM, ACC, IT Project+, Six Sigma, SCM, SCPO, SCD, SAMC, SCT, and CSOXP.